It takes bold thinking to transform the retirement industry — our innovative technology is leading the way
Best-in class awards1
- - Participant website functionality
- - Online tools and services
- - Plan sponsor website and tools
PartnerLink is designed to give our advisor and third-party administrator partners an in-depth view into our recordkeeping system to more efficiently service their clients. PartnerLink empowers our partners to have accurate and current information across their business by providing:
- The same information that plan sponsors see within the Plan Service Center
- A view into their block of business with Empower
- A list of all associated plans, as well as combined plan, participant and asset information
- Cross-plan reporting that allows access to specific information across all plans at once
- Payment information, whether it be commissions or fee-for-service based
Plan Service Center
The Plan Service Center (PSC) gives you an intuitive view into all the vital elements of your clients' plans and allows plan sponsors to quickly and easily manage their plan with single-click access.
- Easy access to balances, asset allocations and plan activity
- State-of-the-art user interface
- Quarterly site updates and enhancements
The PSC simplifies plan management and maintenance. By putting the information right at their fingertips, they can see how specific segments of their plan are tracking toward an established goal.
Participants receive a personalized view of their projected monthly retirement income. They can quickly and easily see where they stand, how far they need to go and what steps they can take next.
- Translates savings into estimated monthly income
- Lets participants request changes immediately to their portfolio
- Allows account access anytime via any device
Participants also have access to resources that encourage them to save more. As part of the Empower participant experience, participants receive a view of their projected healthcare costs. Plus, participants can see how they compare with top savers and easily take action.See more about our participant offerings
Proprietary recordkeeping platform
By owning and developing our recordkeeping system, we can ensure that you and your clients receive state-of-the-art services. The flexible server-based architecture enables real-time services and full integration of trust and recordkeeping services.
Combine our proprietary recordkeeping expertise with any number of other services to best suit the needs of you and your clients
Our flexible, scalable platform grows as their plan grows. Plus, our integrated system delivers real-time reporting with greater accuracy and efficiency.
1 PLANSPONSOR Defined Contribution Survey — best-in-class awards, October 2015
2 Based on participant website usage data for the period January 1, 2013, through May 30, 2015. Users are defined as participants who logged on to the website and moved the deferral rate slider at least once.
Not all product offerings and services are available in all states or to all plan sizes and types. Please contact your Empower Retirement representative to determine what is available for your situation.