With our state-of-the-art recordkeeping platform serving as a foundation, our fully integrated proprietary system allows for a more dynamic approach to handling your needs.
More than 34,000 clients, including some of the largest financial institutions and government plans in the U.S., trust us with their plan administration needs1
15 best-in-class awards2
- Plan analytics/reporting/benchmarking
- Form 5500 processing
- Compliance support/testing
- Plan design flexibility
We give you the flexibility to select the services that make the most sense for your plan. We offer the following:
- Eligibility tracking and year-end testing when you use a Payroll Data Interchange file
- Payroll Bridge™ to streamline contribution processing by integrating with your payroll provider
- Participant emulator for view-only access to participant accounts
- Contribution monitoring to reduce the risk of delayed payroll processing
- Flexibility to automate loan and hardship approvals
ERISA and non-ERISA
Because we offer solutions for all plan types, we understand both ERISA and non-ERISA service requirements. We offer the following:
- Comprehensive IRS/Department of Labor plan testing and compliance counseling
- On-demand testing available at any time at no additional cost
- Prototype plan documents and summary plan descriptions
Regulatory and compliance
In an ever-changing regulatory environment, we can help you easily adhere to and stay in front of regulatory requirements that affect your plan. We offer the following:
- Regulatory updates to help you meet your fiduciary responsibilities
- Collaboration with internal and external resources on legislative and regulatory initiatives
- Proactive, compliance and consulting support, including customized merger and acquisition assistance
- Prototype plan document maintenance
We provide industry-leading services at a fair price. In numerous benchmarks — and for many years — our clients have rated us among the best in delivering value.
No. 1 best in value for price4
PLANADVISER survey results four years in a row
Best "cost to value" of plan fees2
1 Information refers to all retirement business of Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company and its subsidiaries. (As of December 31, 2015)
2 PLANSPONSOR Defined Contribution Survey — best-in-class awards, October 2015
3 PLANADVISER Retirement Plan Adviser Survey, November 2015
4 PLANADVISER Retirement Plan Adviser Survey, October 2012, October 2013, December 2014, October 2015. Ranking prior to 2015 refers to Great-West Financial retirement services.
Not all product offerings and services are available in all states or to all plan sizes and types. Please contact your Empower Retirement representative to determine what is available for your situation.