Educators drive the future of our country. At Empower, we are committed to helping improve the retirement outcomes of those who educate today's learners. That's why we support more than 1,400 colleges, universities and K-12 organizations.1 Our No. 1 ranking for new 403(b) clients added in 2014 affirms our commitment to educational institutions.2
Participation in the Jeffco Public Schools 403(b) Plan increased 31% after the Colorado school district consolidated from 55 vendors to Empower as its single retirement plan provider. The simplification of the plan and a proactive communication outreach program helped achieve this significant result.3
Our expertise in this area makes us uniquely qualified to meet the challenges specific to your educational organization's needs.
- Expertise across 403(b), 401(a), 401(k), 457, nonqualified and defined benefit plan types
- Proven aggregation and common remitter services
- Simplified remittance from multiple vendors to a single solution with aggregation and insight into key participant
- Master administration capabilities
- On-site educational capabilities focused on faculty and staff
- A dedicated team of contract exchange specialists
1 As of March 31, 2016. Information refers to all insurance and retirement business of Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company and its subsidiaries.
2PLANSPONSOR, 2014 403(b) Buyer’s Guide
3 Individual results may vary.
Not all product offerings and services are available in all states or to all plan sizes and types. Please contact your Empower Retirement representative to determine what is available for your situation.