Empower best interest point-in-time advice1
Retirement planning doesn’t have to be difficult, and we are here to help your participants understand retirement concepts and how to apply them to their goals. We support retirement readiness and financial wellness for a variety of topics, including:
- Consolidating outside retirement assets into retirement plans.
- Distribution options for job changers and retirees.
- Financial wellness, including savings, budgeting, debt management and more.
Close partnership with financial professionals
Empower’s Retirement Solutions Group will partner closely with you to help ensure any advice offered complements your services. Our goal is to help you support your clients on their path to retirement and financial freedom. Our services are designed to support higher customer satisfaction, increased savings rates, and retention of assets when participants change jobs or retire.
The Empower approach
- Empower representatives hold FINRA and state securities licenses and have extensive knowledge of retirement plan options.
- Investment and distribution advice is provided under SEC Regulation Best Interest, ERISA fiduciary requirements and DOL impartial conduct standards.
- White-glove service helps participants roll old retirement accounts into the plan.
- Empower representatives use nondiscretionary advice models.
Our multichannel approach
Our goal is to help employees achieve financial wellness one step at a time. Participants can contact our representatives via phone, email or scheduling a meeting online or by using the Empower participant website.
Help is a phone call away
Give your employees the help they need for a brighter financial future.
To learn more, please contact your sales representative at
1 Point-in-time advice is provided by an Empower representative registered with GWFS Equities, Inc. at no additional cost to participants. There is no guarantee provided by any party that use of the advice will result in a profit.
FOR FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.